2011年5月11日水曜日

Einstein

Einstein

*Einstein never has to dress well
When Einstein's wife told him to dress properly when going to the office, he argued, "Why should I? Everyone knows me there."
But when he was told to dress properly for his first big conference, he argued again, "Why should I? No one knows me there."

*Einstein Silence
Little Albert Einstein was a late talker, and his parents were worried. But at the supper table one night he broke his silence to say, "The soup is too hot."
Greatly relieved, his parents asked why he had never said a word before.
Einstein answer, "Up to now everything was in order."

*Einstein and God
Einstein climbs to the top of Mount Sinai to get close enough to talk to God. Looking up, he asks the Lord, “God, what does a million years mean to you?”
The Lord replies, “A minute.”
Einstein asks, “And what does a million dollars mean to you?”
The Lord replies, “A penny.”
Einstein asks, “Can I have a penny?”
The Lord replies, “In a minute.”

*I never think of the future. It comes soon enough.

*Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.

*It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer.

*The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science.

*All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree.

0 件のコメント: