2009年7月14日火曜日

Outrunning!

http://www.shiretoko.or.jp/bear/より
Outrunning!
Two men are hiking in the mountains.
One suddenly stops, removes his hiking boots, and starts putting on sneakers.
The other asks why he is doing that.
The first man answers, “I thought I heard a bear.”
The second argues, “You can’t outrun a bear, not even with sneakers.”
The first responds, “I just need to outrun YOU!”

The future
A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband.
A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.

It hurts
A man goes to the doctor and says, “Doctor, wherever I touch, it hurts.” ---
The doctor asks, “What do you mean?” ---
The man says, “When I touch my shoulder, it really hurts.
If I touch my knee – OUCH!
When I touch my forehead, it really, really hurts.”
The doctor says, “I know what’s wrong with you – you’ve broken your finger!”

0 件のコメント: